I am an ECT
We're delighted to be the local delivery partner for the Ambition Institute Early Career Teacher Programme (ECT Programme)
The ECT programme is a blended learning experience that provides teachers and their mentors with high quality, evidence-informed training and materials alongside scaffolding to ensure effective mentoring.
What you'll learn:
- All the ‘learn that’ and ‘learn how to’ content of the Early Career Framework, including behaviour, instruction, curriculum, assessment and self-regulation.
- What effective teaching looks like, through specific examples and explanations of how and why this practice works, so early career teachers get put on the path to teaching expertise.
- How to keep getting better systematically, so they can continue to improve and thrive during their career.
How you'll learn:
- A carefully designed combination of face-to-face training, virtual peer-learning groups, expert-led webinars and weekly video tutorials, which all sit alongside support for effective mentoring.
- All content is designed and delivered by experts in teacher education, drawing upon the best available evidence in how teachers learn.
- Programme components have been designed intentionally to fit with the demands of schools and the busy lives of teachers, keeping travel and cover requirements to a minimum, and providing online learning that can be undertaken at any time, in any place, on any device.
The Early Career Teaching Programme is funded by the Department for Education.
To register for our programme please click here
Click here for Events Calendar