HSE Compliant Emergency First Aid in Schools 1 Day Course (CPD)
This course is fantastic for Schools, giving confidence with often worrying topics such as Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
It’ll well prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of school – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency arrive!
What we'll cover
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Anaphylaxis & Adrenaline Auto-Injectors (including Epipens)
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
The course commences at 09:00 and will finish at 16:00 at the latest, and we would recommend arriving no more than 10 minutes before the start of the course.
- Free onsite parking
- Free First Aid Annual Update courses at 12 & 24 months
- Certification for three years
- All course resources
Great to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Please dress comfortably and casually due to the practical nature of the course. Most delegates find wearing trousers is more practical than skirts/dresses. The wearing of lipstick is not advised.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and question. There are no formal tests.
This event will take place 25/10/2021 at 9:00AM until 4:00PM
Available From: 31/08/2021
Available To: 18/10/2021
Seats Left: 8
Venue: St Thomas Aquinas CMAT, Unit 5 Charnwood Edge Business Park, Cossington, Leicester LE7 4UZ
This event is currently unavailable to book.